Montag, 16. Januar 2012

Erdarbeiten in Vácszentlászló / groundwork operations in Vácszentlászló

Ich habe mir schon mehrfach vorgenommen, jedes Trianon-Denkmal zu fotografieren, auf das ich stoße. Leider habe ich noch immer keine neue Kompaktkamera, und ich schiebe die Fotos immer auf: "Beim nächsten Mal, wenn ich hier vorbeikomme, dann mache ich ein richtiges Foto..." In Vácszentlászló habe ich heute aber doch eine Vollbremsung hingelegt und die Handycam benutzt, denn dieses Denkmal ist richtig... naja... bodenständig?

Several times I resolved to take pictures of every Trianon memorial that I come across. Unfortunately I still don't have a new compact camera, and so I always postpone the picture taking: "Next time when I pass here, I will take a real picture..." But in Vácszentlászló today I had to slam the brakes and use the mobile cam, because this memorial is definitely... well... down-to-earth?


Kommentare:

  1. Hi,

    I'm a producer for Al Jazeera's The Stream, a show that sources its stories from social media. Today (Tuesday Jan 17) we'll be discussing the implications of Hungary's new constitution, and I was wondering if you'd like to participate. You can join the conversation via Twitter using the hashtag #ajstream or following us @ajstream. You can also record a video here with your thoughts about the constitution or other related Hungarian issues: ow.ly/8wfXe to be featured in the show. Thank you!

    Liz Martinez

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Sorry, not using twitter and no time for creating videos right now. But thanks for passing by and leaving your comment.

      Löschen